Research Development Programme
Proposals shortlisted for the 2nd round of evaluation
For detailed announcement on shortlisted proposals and next steps : Click here
Call for Proposals
Government of Karnataka’s K-Tech Centre of Excellence in Cybersecurity (CySecK) invites research and development project proposals in the area of Cybersecurity.
For detailed Call for Proposal document: Click here
- Research proposals can be submitted by faculty working in colleges affiliated to Visvesvaraya Technological University, Belgaum (VTU Belgaum)/constituent colleges and autonomous colleges under VTU Belgaum.
- The academic institutions must have adequate infrastructure/facilities to carry out technology research and development activities.
- A faculty member may be funded for only one proposal per year, and not more than three within any five-year period.
- An online workshop led by CySecK RDP Panel of Experts conducted on 10th April 2021.
- Best practices for writing proposals by Panel Expert – Click here for video
- CySecK Research Development Programme Workshop – 10-April-2021 – Click here for video
Deadline and Submission
- The proposal must be submitted via Google Forms only, no later than 6pm (IST) on 10th May 2021.
- The link to the Google Form through which research proposals are to be submitted by interested researchers is provided below.
- Click here to submit proposal