Research Development Programme
Call for Proposals
Government of Karnataka’s K-Tech Centre of Excellence in Cybersecurity (CySecK) invites research and development project proposals in the area of Cybersecurity.
For detailed Call for Proposal document: Click here
- Research proposals can be submitted by faculty working in colleges affiliated to Visvesvaraya Technological University, Belgaum (VTU Belgaum)/constituent colleges and autonomous colleges under VTU Belgaum.
- The academic institutions must have adequate infrastructure/facilities to carry out technology research and development activities.
- A faculty member may be funded for only one proposal per year, and not more than three within any five-year period.
- An online workshop led by CySecK RDP Panel of Experts will be conducted on 10th April 2021 , 4 – 6 pm IST
- Panel of Experts would guide the interested faculty on submission of quality research proposals
- Q & A session
- Click here to register for the workshop
Deadline and Submission
- The proposal must be submitted via Google Forms only, no later than 6pm (IST) on 30th April 2021.
- The link to the Google Form through which research proposals are to be submitted by interested researchers is provided below.
- Click here to submit proposal