[vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_single_image image=”21841″ img_size=”large” alignment=”center”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”3/4″][vc_column_text]
Speaker: Mahendra Patukuri, Director, Risk Advisory, Deloitte.
Description: The webinar is for anyone with knowledge on Threat Management and Analytics in Security Operations. This can be an eye-opener for people having an inclusion towards Cyber Threats and Risks. You will get to know what needs to be defined and integrated to secure your users and assets by understanding the threat analytics layer into the security operations.
Target Audience: Chief Information Security Officers, Chief Risk Officers, Chief Technology Officers.
Benefits for the attendees: To get introduced to advanced threats and how it can be integrated with security operations using analytics use cases that will predict attacks in the environment.
List of topics covered in the proposed workshop:
The webinar covers topics in threat analytics layer during security operations.
1. Security event management technology mapping to the Threat Intelligence
2. Threat hunting and relational security use cases definition
3. Security threat analytics based on threat intelligence, correlation to users, assets and traffic
4. Security operational analysis to detect and respond to threat patterns
5. Q &A[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/4″][vc_column_text]Webinar Details –
Date & Time: 22 February 2018 at 10:00 AM IST
Topic: Threat Analytics using Security Operations Centre.[/vc_column_text][vc_empty_space][pofo_button pofo_button_style=”style1″ pofo_button_preview_image=”style1″ pofo_button_type=”medium” pofo_button_text=”url:https%3A%2F%2Fdocs.google.com%2Fforms%2Fd%2Fe%2F1FAIpQLSckSjnkjYbMos41hqWFyayWuzuMUkrEhy1LowqRIkfgYugoBg%2Fviewform%3Fvc%3D0%26c%3D0%26w%3D1|title:Register%20Now|target:%20_blank|”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_empty_space height=”42px”][/vc_column][/vc_row]